Jeevan means life and Amrut means medicinal potion.
Jeevamrut is a pure liquid organic fertilizer. Improves the PH of the soil. It is an excellent source of carbon, Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Potassium, and other essential micronutrients. It increases the microbial count and useful bacteria in the soil.
Advantages of Jeevamrut:
1) Acts as an agent to increase the microbial count & friendly bacteria in the soil.
2) Improves pH of the soil.
3) Jeevamrut can be made within 4-5 days so it can be used effectively and frequently.
4) Suitable for all crops and increases the yield.
5) Reduces costs of chemical fertilizers.
6) Earthworm count increases in the soil. Earthworm helps to keep soil quality porous which has a higher water holding capacity.
7) Improves aeration, bringing up minerals from deep in the field.
It is beneficial to do live mulching along with the Jeevamrut application. Mulching will help the earthworms to work in the soil till the uppermost layer bringing more porosity and minerals to the surface.
Directions to use:
- Shake the bottle well before every use.
- Spray the diluted liquid on the soil & plant.
- Repeat the process every 15 days.